Sinister: Will he bring back the belt?

Pamela Tait jaffa_cakes at xxx.com
Thu Feb 8 14:52:41 GMT 2001

Hiya

Well, Stuart Murdoch is a candidate for Rector at Glasgow University. What
on earth is going on in the world?!?! Okay, so it's nearby, but whatever
happened to the proud 'Study At Stow' slogan once printed on B&S t-shirts?
Mind you, I'm just jealous cos I don't study there and all my death-metal
loving friends do. You can mail him at [stuart at popmusician.co.uk] but only
if you're asking about his aims and promises as Rector. If you bug him about
B&S, he might get cross and say 'bumcheeks' or something. My death-metal
friend said she saw him in the cafeteria and he looked 'gangly' but
'friendly'.

Um. My toilet floods the shop downstairs whenever it's flushed.

*gawd* that guy Trey on 'Sex and The City' is Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks.
I used to really fancy him. I still do, but only in Twin Peaks. He's a
minger in Sex and The City.

Right, well, I hope you are all safe and well.

Take care.

Pamela
xxx

I AM OBSESSED WITH BOTTLE GREEN MINI COOPERS. FEAR ME..