Sinister: I'd like to hear from side show mel

jmk43 at xxx.edu jmk43 at xxx.edu
Thu Feb 8 18:17:20 GMT 2001

someone has touched a sensitive subject with me, kyle maclaughlin, the guy
who plays agent cooper is the best. twin peaks was the best for obvious
reasons, ie midgets. but kyle maclaughlin was the best cause he was in
dune.  i dont care if people say dune is a freaky cult movie because it
had patrick stewart in it and sting. ive found that if you want to get a
girl to watch dune with you, you just say, "it has sting naked in it" and
she'll watch it with you. and i think everyone can agree with me that
patrick stewart is the greatest guy ever to say words, with his only
competition being james earl jones.
this reminds me of a time i gave a guy two condoms. it was two weeks ago
at a supervisor meeting. let me paint the picture for you.  there is this
boy named jon melnick and he went to my elementary school and I havent
seen him since 5th grade then he ends up going to the same college as me
and working at the same place. so now we are both
supervisors, and i borrowed his pen. at this meeting he asked for it back
and i went to go get it from my car.  when i returned, rather than giving
him his pen, i gave him two condoms and said, "there you go, theres your
pen."  he looked at me with a nasty look and said, "give me my pen."  i
said, "i just did."  he persisted, "GIVE ME MY PEN!" i respond, "you mean
thats not your pen? how is that possible?" and it went on for a while
until i ultimately gave him his pen. heres the funny part, only a few
people noticed this interaction and even less understood what i was doing
and laughed. jon ended up putting the condoms in the middle of the table,
and we proceeded with the meeting.  no one seemed to notice and the
entire meeting went on with memos and minutes and what not while two
condoms remained smack in the middle of the table.
i hope stuart gets to be rector. rector? i nearly killed her!
in retrospect, i wish i was gay.
-jer

"who's annie?"
-annie, Twin Peaks