Sinister: blast lazers with new music phasers operate to the max

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 8 20:00:50 GMT 2001

in european american yugoslavian side effects become standard advancing
alternating all beyond music time moogs and oberheims yamahas and dx sevens
from canada to the netherlands russian activity in the city G is also of a
high ability

well hello there

speaking of people from other shows on sex and the city, the main character
(is it carrie, i don't watch it, honest)' s boyfriend used to be chris in
the morning from northern exposure, i used to love that when i was younger.
that and cheers *was* friday night when i was 11.

***************************************

the obviously gorgeous little miss kittenmouse said
'www.kpsu.org (that's where you can listen to the show, mondays 8-10 pm
pacific standard time) '

but when's that in gmt?, i dont know these things, could somebody tell me as
i'd love to tune in, it sounds great

***************************************

Robin Stout said
'The only record I've ever seen the "Home Taping Is Killing Music"
logo on was a record of Cockney singalong classics. Maybe they
considered themselves a vulnerable part of the market.'

i have a record with one of these on, ironically it's a cheap 1983 jimi
hendrix cash-in compilation so i wonder how much jimi actually made from
that? hmm?
also thingie from travis has a t-shirt with the logo on it, i think he wore
it at glasto.

don't you hate it when they spell it 'tee shirt' or say 'tonite' or 'thru',
it's just poor grammar and laziness

***************************************

i heard sigur ros on channel 5 ad for crime week or some such channel 5 pap,
svefn-g-englar i think the track was but i was pleasantly surprised to hear
their lovely sounds coming from ch 5 of all places|

***************************************

secret agent mikey wubbleyou said somethin along the lines of:-

'So, bye for now, and much jealousy to those in the North (that means you,
Pez) and your 'snow''

but even though the surrounding countryside of durham and northumberland and
even newcastle were snowed in, out on the coast we had none, just a bit of
rain and lots of wind.  the only snow i encountered was on saturday morning
anter spending the night in whitley bay, fighting through near horizontal
snow which whipped at the face like...  well...  small, cold, numerous whips
and it made the right side of my face go RED and it really hurt and i had to
sit on a cold metro in my damp clothes for an hour to get home and then a 20
minute walk up a hill from the metro station to my home, not fantastic but i
luckily didn't have a hangover from the 3/4 of a bottle of vodka the night
before.
but on to nicer things...

***************************************

Iain Radcliffe ssid
'Do any more experienced flare-wearers have any advice for a mere novice, or
is the dragging on the floor like, the whole point? If you have an answer,
please noify me by sending up a flare. '

of course the dragging on the floor is the whole point, it's the individual
raggines of each trouser that holds the appeal.  or you could just fold op
the trailing edge inside the trouser leg and hold it in place with a safety
pin but that's for girls.

***************************************

i just seem to be replying to other people's posts but as i hadn't checked
my inbox for a few days and came back to 107 new e-mails (not all sinister
ones mind you, only about 95 percent) i have spent the last 2 days reading
and making notes of who to talk about, so here's another:-

Archel mumbled something about her tattoo* and mix tapes**

*  you never told us what the tattoo actually is and i was dying of
anticipation when you said you were having one, then you told us you got it,
and then nothing.  i mean come on that's just not fair

** what's her name, can't remember it, ranty girl, left in a huff after
honey actually *didn't* slap her wrist, you know who i'm going on about,
damn delete button.  anyway.  whever it is i'm talking about was organising
a tape tree wasn't she? or was that someone else?  well i was really looking
forward to that so as archel was the last to mention mix tapes i nominate
her to become the new tape tree organiser
up to it are you? or are you just chicken?

or if someone else wants to do it feel free but it was a good idea so
somebdy should claim responsibility yes/no?

***************************************

did anybody hear arab strap do the sugababes song 'new year' in a session
for lamacq (or was it peelie) the other night?  with backing vox from lauren
laverne and aidan speaking the vocals which made it sound really odd, like
sugababes on ketamine or something, and malcom playing slide bass guitar and
a drum machine clanking along
it was fantastic
or flanplastic (toy quiche)

***************************************

my posts never have the profoundness (is that a word, or should it be
profanity) of alot of the writers here on sinister acheive but to paraphrase
johnny rotten i don't care. i just keep writing them poorly and hope no-one
notices.

enough of me, the next post's a cracker
go on, have a look it's just sitting waitin' for ya
seeya
pez*

"When I was younger I hated going to weddings ... it
seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types
used to come up to me, poking me in the ribs and cackling,
telling me, 'You're next.'......
   --- They stopped that crap after I started doing the same thing to them
at funerals."