Sinister: What's On The Box?

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Thu Feb 8 20:07:25 GMT 2001

Hi All,

Firstly apologies for my cock-up over radio session dates last night:
Sodastream are of course on tonight. Supply your own reasons for my
stupidity.

UK Channel 4 teletext has gone a bit Belle and Sebastian crazy:
Planet Sound (p451-7) quotes rectorial candidate Stuart Murdoch as saying
the band will release 2 singles in Spring and will definitely tour to
promote them. "I'd say the singles sound poppy, though I guess what sounds
poppy to us may sound dross to others" also "We're working on a film
soundtrack too, for an American director, but I can't say who"

They promise a full interview with him next week.

Cuter by far though was his entry in The Void (p452-1):
"Could you say Hello to my dad for me on The Void? He's always reading
Teletext and it would make his day.

Whenever I go back home, my dad and I watch The Void together. He gets me in
trouble, because he's always saying things like "I see that band The Verve
are getting popular, son, can you not try to sound more like them?" Thanks
if you can help."

Bless.

Bye,

David Moore