Sinister: Geographically challenged

Rinaldo Thatchez ryanbthat at xxx.com
Thu Feb 8 23:48:15 GMT 2001

In their (your) time of elation, I just want to take a moment to see if I
can wring a little bit of sympathy out of the U.K. members of the list.

Yes it is incredible news about the singles and the tour but not for all of
us.  I've drawn up some rough figures to illustrate why.

Chances of the singles being released in the US (in a timely fashion): 1 in
5

Chances of the tour crossing over to the US: 1 in 100

Chances of the tour making it all the way over to the west coast: 1 in a
number with lots and lots of zeros

Please remember to take time out from your squeals of pleasure to observe a
moment of silence for the geographically challenged. 'Cos moments of silence
are all we seem to have. (sniff)

Enviously yours,

Rinaldo