Sinister: Ne bouges pas, ou je te brule!

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Fri Feb 9 13:45:47 GMT 2001

Stop it!  No more talk of naked Sting!  It's not a nice thing to think
about, especially combined with the knowledge that he can keep 'it' up for
three hours.  I mean, is that really necessary?  Maybe he learnt how to
perform this feat as a trick to impress Trudie, without comprehending
there was a likelihood she'd end up with a nasty case of cystitis.
Whatever, spare my delicate sensibilities and let this be the end of the
thread, please!

I think that Peacock Johnson chap is as soft as fluff.  Anyone with that
much of a potty mouth can't be kosher.  It's not the shouty, sweary ones
you have to watch out for, not the ones in the ludicrous Hawaiian shirts,
it's the ones with 100% genuine mad staring eyes like these that put the
fear in me...  http://chopper_read.tripod.com/

After I went to see the film Chopper, I went around telling my mates it
was about Chopper Harris, not realising my mistake until a 'friend' pissed
himself laughing at me.  Are Ron 'Chopper' Harris' eyes as wild as Mark
'Chopper' Read's?  Of course, anybody who witnessed the footie at the
Greenwich picnic last summer knows that neither of them can match the
sheer brutality of Mark 'Chopper' Casarotto.

Oooooh, Miss Shivers mentioned a Gilbert and left his name dangling
tantalisingly in the air until her next post.  I wonder if he'll be
anything like Gilbert Blythe.  Mmmmm, Gilbert Blythe, Avonlea dreamboat.
I am eternally grateful to Lucy Maud Montgomery for writing Anne of Green
Gables.  Time was I couldn't put the book down.  I read it over and over
and wished and wished for red hair and puffed sleeves and for Gilbert
Blythe to rescue me from drowning in the Lake of Shining Waters and to put
his hand on my cheek and call me Carrots in soft and tender tones.  Swoon!

Rather a long time ago (but it's been ages since my last post) somebody
talked about street names.  Last week, I walked down Crutched Friars and
Savage Gardens in the space of five minutes.  Aren't London street names
great?

Can anybody recommend to me some things to do in Denver?  I'm going there
next week.  Please note that jokes about doing things in Denver when
you're dead have already been done to, um, death.  Thank you.

Juicy Lucy