Sinister: light at the end of the tunnel

Jules Markham littleblackfox at xxx.com
Sun Feb 11 14:19:56 GMT 2001

hi there sinisterines,
well I'm almost recovered from the nasty gang of bacteria and viruses that
wiped out my already depleated immune system. Mike had to rush me to
hospital and I couldnt breathe, it was all quite horrible. It's been a week
since I finished my antibiotics, and I still get tired walking up the hill,
and I cant seem to get enough sleep...
I've finally got somewhere to live, and I move on the 21st febuary. I'm
moving in with Chris, a friend from University who's moving house and
offered me the spare room. I remember the first day of my degree, 5 years
ago. We went for a walk through the city together, he took me to all the
places I shouldn't walk through at night, and where the sunday market was
held, and gave me a cheese stottie.
funny how I remember just odd little things like that, the way we sat in the
canteen, slowly peeling the melted cheese off the top of the stottie,
listening to him talking. He always reminded me of a viking warrior, or
winston the dog. He was a rottweiler who belonged to a friend of mine, I was
terrified of him, and one time he got out of his pen and came running
towards me, I thought i was going to get my face ripped off, but he just
leapt onto me and started licking my face.He was the cuddliest, soppiest
thing I'd ever seen. I can't beleive I was so scared of him... The same with
Chris, I guess.

In sheffield there's an indie club called Offbeat, run by this Doctor called
Chris. I gave him a Mr greedy the first time I went, but someone stole it,
which I was kinda dissapointed about. He does this grate non-profit club and
someone steals his mascot. He was so upset about it that I got him a
replacement.

So it feels like there's light at the end of the tunnel, pretty soon I'll
have a place to live, and wont be living out of a rucksack. I'll even be
able to set up my altar again, I missed imbolc, which i was really upset
about.

well, I've arranged to meet a friend for a coffee, so I'd better brush my
hair and find a toy for her...

jules
now playing: red house painters
now eating: chocolate hobnobs