Sinister: I dont wanna change a thing when theres magic in here

The Narrow Wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 12 12:36:45 GMT 2001

hallo peeps

Im back from a winter wasting
two months of suffering small town life
watching daytime TV

and
of course
listening to music

but now I'm back in sunny scotland
and whats more
I got tickets for the best show in town
actually thats a lie
I've got a ticket for Atomic Kitten
tonight
oh dear

still its better than when this bluddy uni got the Baha men to play
(they were booed off stage though...which was funny (and the ents exec
were taunted with "who booked the shite act"))
anyway if I manage to perform any sexual acts with britains current chart
topping band you'll be the first to know
but I wont be proud of myself obviously

anyway
time for a hearty welcome back to Archel and jason andreas
and miss foreply now has a tatoo which reminded me of this joke

a women was upset because her husband didn't pay her enough attention.
he was a big boxing fan and spent all his time and energy with boxing.
so in order to get his attention she got tatoos of boxers on her inner
thighs. Ali on one and Tyson on the other.
when he came home that night she lay back and spread her legs and asked
him what he thought.
he replied
Well the Ali and the Tyson dont look very good but that one of Don King in
the middle is fucking brilliant.

Oh and someone mentioned looking like a gangster at a funeral (maybe it
was daniel who said it) and the last funeral I was at ended with all of
the males present going to play pool, It looked like a scene cut from
reservoir dogs, tres surreal.

anyway I better go and psych myself up for atomic bloody kitten
speak to you cool kids soon

owen

with that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind a faint smell of cinnamon