Sinister: is that trance???

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Feb 12 15:00:50 GMT 2001

ummm...i seem to have lost my head. has anyone seen
it? i remember having it yesterday, but sometime last night it
seems to have gone missing. i can't see or drink tea, this is
terribly embare-assing...ladies at work are screaming, "that
silly little kid has gone and lost his head."

yes, the angel blackwell has gone into work hung over
again. and i've just found out that i'm going out to dinner with
my department at work tonight, fuck me gently with a rusty
chainsaw. it's bad enough that i have to deal with these people
during the day, now i get to "hang out" with them after
work...yay. apparently this place has lot's of video games and
fun things to do, but of course it's no where near where i live,
but it's right around the corner from where the boss lives,
funny that

oh and i met a cute boy, and he has a crush on me. but,
he likes boy bands and britney, so i'll have to kill him. i was
explaining to him about strangefruit toronto and what kinda
music we play...man i lost him. i first just mentioned a lot of
bands that we play, and well, now the subject line comes into
play. it seems a lot of people i've met in the last little while
seem to think that i'm a hardcore circuit party kinda homoboy. i
guess my mother was right in that i always look like i just
molested a boy who models for knitting patterns. anyway, i'm
making a mixtape for this boy, and believe me, it's gonna be so
good, he's gonna be on this list in no time...yes i'm that cute.
actually i can't believe i'm making a mix tape. i'm sooooooo bad
at it. but i promised him

okay, i had a really weird weekend. i went to
international colouring contest on friday to flyer. i went with
the sisters grimm and man, we were just crazy. the bar isn't
that big, but our flyers were on every table, every bar, every
windowsill...when the dj is getting lessons break dancing on the
dance floor, you know you've shown up too early. then on
saturday i went to the homohop at u of t, and saw cute boy...and
got hit on by 18 year old porn stars, again. oh well, i had to
leave early to go see monolake play. hmmm...a bit boring. 2 knob
twirlers with two powermacs and a dj...it was just like
listening to the cd's...

all this talk of new singles and touring, making me a
little excited. but, i know it's in a galaxy far far away for
now. young jedi stuart is busy doing other things...and this
peacock thing is a little odd
well, i must go now and find my head, i'm getting hungry
and will require my mouth...
i love you all
a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.