Sinister: Thank you sinister for the best Valentine's ever

Grainne Elizabeth Mary Lynch g.lynch at xxx.com
Wed Feb 14 16:32:36 GMT 2001

Dear Sin'sters

I'm not a total cynic who hates Valentine's Day, I like anything which results in a break to the routine, but it is hard not to feel a tiny bit depressed as you go through the day as a singleton.

But today was fun, because of Sinister! With subject lines like 'VD and old men' and 'She was one in million, so five more in New South Wales alone' and Jon's story about grabbing the old man's leg on the tram, I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but it made me giggle! I also liked Velocity Girl's story of kidnapping Cupid. And, of course the mystery bluemountain card. How could I not have a lovely Valentine's Day.

I wonder if Stuart M. and Isabel spent the day together???

I'm in class not learning anything. Anyone out there that can teach me how to use 3D studio max? Or even better, send me a little animation to hand up my tutor? I'd love you forever.

That's all I have to say, I hope everyone else's day was as pleasant as mine, and big shing bubbles of love to you all.
Grainne.

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html