Sinister: Relative artists

Leonardo Pereira belle_sebastian at xxx.br
Thu Feb 15 13:33:08 GMT 2001

Hi !!!

This my second post here.
Last weekend was the best of this year so far.
I went to Yo La Tengo's gig here in Rio (Brazil) and it was wonderful.
Can't wait for my vacation in March/April when I'll be able to see them again
in UK and Dublin.

Talking about my vacation, yesterday I felt a little sad when I heard that Teenage
Fanclub will be playing in Greece the weekend before I'll be there. That sucks!
But that's ok, I couldn't be that lucky anyway.

By the way, does anybody knows if there's any festivals/gigs in Scotland while
I'll be there in April?
And one more question is if anyone can tell me which Hefner's albums have the
people from B+S played?
And also which Albums had Mick, Richard and Chris contributed?
I've already know the name of the bands they had played but I'd like to know
the albums.

See you all,
Leo.