Sinister: There's no aphrodisiac like loneliness

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 15 16:56:55 GMT 2001

Of course, in a few weeks' time I'll stop banging on about how great The
Whitlams are, because the David Bridie album is finally being released in
Britain and you're all going to go out and buy it. Aussie music roolz...

I saw some horses in the park yesterday, with unusually short people riding
them.

Genevieve opined:

> How cruel is BigStu? The devil- my first list crush and he dumps me on
Valentine's Day. Perhaps not as bad as my friend's crush who said he would
not buy her chocolates as they are fattening.

It's tragic really. You see, it all used to be so beautiful. It was all
Canadian forests and heaving bosoms. But then you found another man. And
since then, it's been Stuart David this, Stuart David that. There were three
people in this marriage. You will always have a little piece of my heart,
but now it's time for me to look elsewhere. I can't go on living a lie. Can
we still be friends?

wheelbarrow on the pavement

I'VE GOT
		AN IDEA

						WHY NOT WRITE
			MMM
		EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS
	FOR NO APPARENT REASON?

Next time I post, I might even have something to say...
Big Stu

"eating Laura Llew's knees since 1977"