Sinister: Cause I'm a stormtrooper

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 15 19:49:49 GMT 2001

Hewwo,

I want a tee shirt with the F-word on it. Is that so bad?

I broke up with Gav the boy. My main reason is that I'm going through a girls
- only phase. My friend said that's what it was and it sums it up perfectly.
So now cause I don't like boys just now, certain people who will remain
nameless are encouraging me to wear lumberjack shirts and shave my head, and
go about singing Constant Craving. Which I'm not going to do.

Last Saturday i got very drunk indeed. I got off with a boy i dislike
intensely, and gav saw and started crying a lot on the stairs, and I was
trying to make it ok, but those last five cocktails which I don't know what
was in sort of made my tact a bit less than on form, and he got kicked in the
head by someone on his way up the stairs, and then I was very very sick all
over the kitchen floor and I walked in on two boys kissing and threw up on
one of their shoes. And then Gav wouldn't let anyone near me for the rest of
the night, and looked after me but just made it worse, and someone opened a
cupboard door on my head just when I was feeling better and I was semi
conscious and being sick from pain this time, and I was sick on gav's Led
Zepplin hoodie (which was ok cause i hate them) and i now have lots of
bruises and I can't remember where I got them. Ok, I'm done.

I just failed my biology prelim. Well, I think I have anyway.

Valentines Day was grate fun. I got a card from my best friend which said I
was a faggot and I should be burnt, and I send her one which said "To my
Boyfriend...by my valentine" but I scrubbed out valentine and wrote binman.
and I made her a poem about her having pubic lice.

I have this really fatal flaw, where I keep doing other people's projects and
homework. It's not even funny.

I love listening to B&S on the bus. It's so calming.

I must go now.

Hugs,
Jen