Sinister: There's Lemon Ice In The Frost

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Thu Feb 15 21:51:12 GMT 2001

Hi All,

In Another Place Jordi, who's been chatting to Neil, says Belle and
Sebastian are currently recording in the US. Presumably for the soundtrack
(?)

Congratulation to all the Sillustrators - I envy people with so much talent.
I especially liked the one of Honey scaring a certain someone away with his
double heh sized hard-on disguised as a tail.

How is the Rectorial campaign going, & when will the results be announced?
Honey, which URL do we have to keep hitting to ensure a victory? :)

A few mentions recently of Twin Peaks, which I loved. For added weirdness I
recommend watching the antics of Leland/Bob with your 11 or 12 year old
daughter.
Then find the copy of Laura Palmer's Secret Diary she's reading, have a flip
through to see what its about and then figure out what to do next.

Also people have been fantasising about snoggong Mark Casarotto, who I seem
to remember kissing last Saturday. Biondino, what precisely are we keeping
that date in our diaries free for?

Joe, please come back to earth. Your last post was so far over my head all I
could see was its contrail.

That last Arab Strap single is growing on me: my earlier judgement was too
hasty. Bullseye is funny. The best thing I have heard of theirs recently
however is that amazingly powerful cover of Darlene Love's Christmas (Baby
Please Don't Go) that was repeated on the Evening Session. I was moved.

Love,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK