Sinister: if a rose looked like a chihuahua, would it smell as sweet?

Jennifer Gray blueorchid99999 at xxx.com
Fri Feb 16 05:42:37 GMT 2001

Hi hi.  Since everyone on the list is already named
Jenny (with the exception of everyone who isn't), I
shall henceforth be known as Janitoria.  I have
recently taken up the mop and broom again, listening
to B+S on my walkman (< B+S content) and cursing under
my breath.  My legs are so sore that I've been taking
tiny shuffling steps.  But I couldn't swing the
plastic bottle packing gig anymore and managed to get
myself fired (for the first time in my life!  My
pristine record has been blemished!.  Immediately, the
guy who was my boss except for the last month I was
there started coming on to me (we are both married).
He asked me to meet him at the carwash at 8 in the
morning for a little bit of wink, wink,nudge, nudge.
But I didn't do it.  If I had an affair, I'd want it
to be in classy surroundings so I could pretend to be
a literary tragedy.  No one writes songs or books
about people who have hurried sex at carwashes.
(<someone else really said that part--I figured it was
okay if I stole it since it was said about me).
    My comment on Valentine's Day is a bit belated,
but here it is:  I can't believe that more people
don't heed the warning hidden in the initials V.D.
That's all.       -Janitoria-