Sinister: So we paid the leccy bill, we got the shopping (and we still had some)

Lutin lutin at xxx.net
Fri Feb 16 07:19:44 GMT 2001

Hey, Rob !  Your post reads like a funxpedition to the Goodwill As-Is store
on Gov. MacLaughlin's Highway, Portland, Oregon.
Last night I saw an excellent french movie, "Pola X," at the Hollywood
Theatre.
Best movie I've seen for quite awhile.
Good to know there's more B&S appreciation around Bridgetown ... and from
another thrifter thrifting d'occassion !  Thrifting satisfies my archetypal
lust
for La Chasse.

       Lutin

"Les denonciateurs denoncent.