No subject

Marshall Tindall marshalltindall at xxx.com
Fri Feb 16 08:38:06 GMT 2001

Here, I am in the community centre computer room, with a page left on an
essay I don't want to write thats due tommorow and a headache from the cold
I've had for too long.

I don't mean to sound whiny, thats just the way it is.  But at least my
girlfriend thinks I'm rather grate.

Ahhh....strains of We Rule the School flit through my brain and I relax.

I have something special to share with all you sinisterines. Last May I quit
the list and rejoined only last month, due to lack of a computer.  A lot
happened in that time.

The most important of which was that I became a father to a beautiful baby
boy, named Sebastien.  No, he wasn't named after the band, my girlfriend
named him and she likes the band but not that much.

But...Sebastien was born on September 10, 2000, he was three months
premature and stillborn...
which made us both very sad, we still are.
But he was still beautiful and we gave him a nice funeral, Cordelia (my
girlfriend) picked two poems for him and I picked the music

...I picked the Adagio of Mahler's fifth and The Boy Done Wrong Again

It seemed fitting as Sebastien's star put mine to shame.  None of you may
understand but he was very special to me and sometimes though I don't know
why I have a hard time admitting that I loved him.

Some of my friends were sympathetic, some weren't...

My mom was, kinda... she didn't come to the funeral, but she cried, the
shame or something was to much for her I guess.

Anyway, this wasn't to try to make anybody feel bad or sorry for me, I guess
I just needed to get it out.  It sounds sappy but live life while you get
it, cause some lives are so short and can be so beautiful.

Thanks to everybody who reads this
...Bye Sebastien, I love you.

Marshall