Sinister: b&s in the US

Megan Conniff ceasetocare at xxx.com
Fri Feb 16 00:44:06 GMT 2001

I've heard the same thing about b&s being in the states! Okay, let
me tell my story.

My (boy)friend lives in Manchester and his flatmate Simon works at the same
place that Chris Geddes brother works at (I THINK his name is Andy, not
positive. I can ask if anyone really NEEDS to know for whatever reason).
Chris was recently touring with Teenage Fanclub in Japan, as I'm sure many
of you know. Chris was then supposed to go to Manchester and DJ at a club
for/with his brother. BUT he had to cancel because when he got back from
Japan he was informed by the other members of B&S that they were going to
the States to work on the movie soundtrack.

Anyway, that's my little piece of gossip.

MUST go write my art history paper! It's been two weeks of procrastination
for me, it's due tomorrow, it MUST be done.

Oh, since I mentioned that I had the studio version of Lonliness, I've had
MASSIVE amounts of downloads. 200-300 a day! So thanks guys, you make me
feel loved! I also have the B&S version of Turn, Turn, Turn, which I
find quite amusing! My dad was telling me the other day that when he was a
teenager living in London in the '60's he met the Byrds coming out of a
bookshop! It was before they were famous. Of course, he was telling me this
delightful little anecdote in the same breath as telling me that shortly
after I was born he met the guy from Twisted Sister in the Frankfurt
military PX. Apparantly he was in full
Twisted Sister gear, complete with classic 80's hair band 'do & platforms!

Has anyone else noticed a enormous amount of Italian people on Napster? And
they're so friendly! They always IM me and think I'm a boy. The only thing
that really strikes me as odd is that they all seem to be 32 year old men
that work for computer companies. ALL of them. I've spoken to at least 8.
One offered to buy me a ticket to go see him Florence. I've got to learn to
stop being so friendly to people I meet on Napster, you never know where it
will get you!
(*wink wink* Mike!)

All right, that's it for Post #4 from me,
love, megan