Sinister: Vote Murdoch Now!

Robin Stout ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Sat Feb 17 00:25:46 GMT 2001

This morning I received an email entitled "Magnetic Fields" and
thought, of course, that it was from the witty and glistening Sinister
list and I loosened my trousers. Then I realised it was actually from
someone in my department, talking about actual magnetic fields in
actual magnets, and I felt stupid and realised I was meant to be
working.

My clothes are just too noisy. Yesterday I was in the library, trying
to be quiet as a hedgehog, but was wearing corduroy trousers and
some incredibly squeaky shoes caused quite a commotion. The
only other sounds apart from my fizzing trousers and squelching
shoes were people turning pages and blinking. Oh the shame of it
all! You know, if this town was invaded by Daleks, I'd have no
chance.

!THERE HE IS!
!BEHIND THE DUSTBIN!
!I CAN HEAR HIS SQUEEAKY SHOOES!
!EXTERRMINATE!

I'd never make a spy, either.

Who was our cub reporter for the rectorial affair? I should imagine
Glasgow is a crazy place to be at the moment, with Stuart visiting
hat shops to see which hat makes him look most rectorial, and old
women sneakily pasting up Vote Murdoch posters in church halls.
Does anyone from Glasgow Uni know what's going on?

Robin x

PS: George Dickie, are you a Dalek?