Sinister: Soft as Snow (and cold outside)

tmalone3 at xxx.net tmalone3 at xxx.net
Sat Feb 17 10:20:42 GMT 2001

Well, for the first time in two years, it is snowing where I am
(Seattle, WA).  Well, it snowed last year, but it didn't stick in my
part of the city.  We're too close to the water, and its all concrete,
or so I'm told.  Its terribly depressing because winter is just cold
when there is snow.
Anyway, last night it started snowing, all slow at first, little flakes
calmly floating down.  Slowly they started to accumulate and before I
knew it, the city was blanketed in white.  I was so very excited that I
nearly screamed like a girl, but instead I did laundry.  Then I went
outside and took pictures of the snow, it was so peaceful at 1am, but I
fear there wasn't enough light (my camera kept yelling at me, but I
took the shots anyway).  Anyway, I got cold and went back in and
retrieved my laundry.  Ah, what a great feeling, warm, fresh from the
dryer socks.  Nothing better in the entire world if you ask me.
Then today on my way to school, I saw a woman and her little girl
making a snow mermaid.  I think it was the first snow storm the girl
had seen, she was so excited.  I wish I could've made a snow man, but I
had to goto class.  I went back and took a picture of the snow creature
after class.  Anyway, I just wanted to make my strong feelings for snow
known to the world.  Despite the fact that I found out that I have a
hole in the bottom of my shoe, and had to work for 8 hours today with
one soaking wet foot, I still love it when it snows.  Espesially when I
get to go home to a semi-warm house, bundle up and fall asleep while
listening to If You're Feeling Sinister (B&S content! :).
Good night everybody, and stay warm.

--
Tim Malone