Sinister: A long email where i get all of my neurosis out and bore you all...Hello!!

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Sat Feb 17 17:57:24 GMT 2001

okay...i haven't posted for quite a while but i have to ,proudly no less,
aadmit that i have been reading every single post everyday...

insignificant fact but i just wanted to boast a bit.

now,ahem...

as it was more or less known,about 2 weeks ago i went to London with my
boyfriend.There,i decided to check my email and wht was awaitong for me was
a lovely unvitation from Jucy Lucy to meet her in a pub along with a few
more sinister -and mischievious-people...

After a long 'walk' around Tottenham Court Road area we finally found the
place.It was really nice putting a few faces on names but unfortunately we
didn't saty for long.I have to say that i was a bit scared in the first
place-yes!i am being silly!- to meet people.I am not all that an active
member of sinister in the way of knowing people from it or spending time on
#sinister so i felt a bit weird...
ANYWAY,one of the reasons we didn't saty was because my boyfriend-whom i
love very very much but sometimes gets into weird mode-wasn't feeling very
comfortable and he was tired and got grumpy.So.I personally was a bit
guttered 'cos i really wanted to hung around more and get to actually talk
to people...It was the first chance i had to meet quite a few people from
the list and it didn't really work out all that well...(grumble
grumble,mutter mutter....).So i want to apologise for being rude and
leaving.I DIDN'T WANT TO GO!!!!!...sob sob....

'Nough with that though...

On another note:I DIDN'T GET A VALENTINE'S CARD!(that'll show me for not
giving one in the first place...)

Instead we had a massive argument-which at the time was horrible BUT i think
it is working for the best.

I went to #sinister the other day, and bumped into a greek member of the
list under the nick torchy and since i don't have his email, i just want to
say that :i'm sorry for disappearing so abruptly but a housemate knocked
(and not kocked ) me offline and by the time i got back you were gone so
sorry and i hope we talk again...

It was nice seeing GHD again...haven't seen him for a long long time...

hope you're well.i don't forget...

hmmm,in my old age i get sentimental even though i'm horrible and don't keep
in touch with people that matter...vel and G. don't be angry at me...
i love you guys...

My happy moment is that i have ordered 3 cds from amazon and i am awaiting
for them...(madrugada,calexico and U2)

OH!btw,as some of you may recall i did an essay about sinister land.I got
the results back and it was graded ok(i wanted MOOOOOOORE!!).I got B11 out
of A16.

Now,i had promised to send it to people but,and i'm really really sorry, i
don't remember if i did.If anyone is interested i will be happy to send
it.It's a very personal essay.It's written in first person.

Anyway,that's that from me...
i'll go and have no life now...

love you all VERY VERY MUCH and i agree with Colin that it would be so great
if we were all together and hung out as a big group of friends...
that's it from me...
big eeeee

love you

Zoe xxxx