Sinister: monopoly?

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Sun Feb 18 18:07:04 GMT 2001

At my off-the-face-of-the-earth boarding school, we have an annual Jazz Brunch.  They decorate our usually exteremly bleak and ugly dining hall with cheesy tableclothes and shiny balloons in an attempt to make it look nice.  They have regular food, not the demorphed form of malnutrition they normally serve.  They have ice sculptures and caterers.  And they have a live jazz band playing.  It's actually quite nice.  It is at this jazz fest that I ran into my long time crush, a senior that I stalk and love.  He was playing Monopoly with his selected crowd of friends.  He plays the banjo, and is the biggest slacker in the world after myself.  He had pink hair, which he bleached out.  So now he's got long grungy white hair.  I think it's the sexiest thing in the world.
Belle and Sebastian.  A lot of their songs make me think about a lot of things.  I think there's more of a message they're trying to convey to their listeners in B&S songs than let's say, Dave Matthews Band.  Now, I love Dave Matthews Band beyond anything else.  I think they've got ingenious songs and melodies.  I love the fiddle part from "Crush".  I think B&S depend equally on their lyrics and their melodies to attract their listeners, whereas bands like DMB use a lot more of melody.  But I still love Dave Matthews' voice.
Back to my beloved, stalked senior.  He has the same birthday as my first boyfriend, only three years ahead.  He's technically only 2 years older than me, but he's three grades ahead of me.  So yes, I'm a freshman stalking a senior.  I think I have a tendency to go for the unavailable or the unattainable.  When I was in seventh grade, I was after a junior.  And half my crushes turn out to be gay.  I need therapy.
I have a show to put on in about an hour.  I should go to call.  It was two minutes ago.  Oh well.
Ta-ta for now.

Lots of love and a monopoly board,
Hye Min