Sinister: Now a Major Film

Chan Toby mod4real at xxx.com
Mon Feb 19 11:59:04 GMT 2001

Hi dear,

   This is  L I F E

   My L I F E

   No jobs/ No Lovers/ No Saving / No Energy/
   No Creativity/

   Listened to Tigermilk again lastnite.
   Wake up at 6PM, Sleep at 6AM.
   Everyday.

   Listen to Galaxie500 again and again.
   lovely bassline.
   IMHO, Coldplay is NOT as good as JJ72.
   even though JJ72 is not good enough.

   UK music scene ven't have any NEW heros.
   So, Select magazine is closed. They can't
put Radiohead on every issue.

   Buena Vista Social Club has just performed in
Hong Kong, but i ve not money to buy the tix.
and... u know what, Deep Purple is going to Hong Kong.

   I hope Bob Dylan can play a gig in HK... I ll
die for a tix.

   My latest movie watching:
   Buffalo 66 X 10000000times
   eXistenZ X 2 times
   Me, Myself and Irene..
   Ninth Gate

   I often listen to Enimem now.
   He is a good MC, and He is clever.
   His music is not so good but entertaining.

   I like to MC-ing to it.
   Now i can MC the whole "Forgot About Dre"

   Fucking Hell.

   No More,
   TBY CHN