Sinister: Seamonkeys are real alive pets.

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Mon Feb 19 17:23:21 GMT 2001

RELIEF
I thought Peter Miller was dead, leaving us a whole week without any post.
How do you expect me to survive then?

LONDON CALLING
So I went back to London and Mr Trousers took good care of me while I was
looking for a flat and I found the nicest house in Greenwich, it has got a
garden and a huuuge living and very nice flatmates (Mike I know you can read
this what were you expecting? ;) And I am as happy as a fish now.
Uni is still boring and I haven't got a job yet but it can't be all perfect.

LOCH NESS MONSTER
I went up to Scotland last week end and visited Glasgow. Glasgow is cold and
pretty, full of friendly Scottish people (well they sound friendly, I cant
really get what they say but I nod and smile and it's ok), and the drinks
are cheap. Carey and I had girlie pyjamas night in, lunch with Ally Cookie
and lots of fun (I know you are all jealous now). Also there are lots of men
wearing skirts, and THAT is nice.

HONEY LIVES IN A PINK AND SILVER CASTLE
Well I know better than you cos I went to Edinburgh to visit her. I had tea
and sweets and she was wearing the prettiest dress ever. It might be cool
being a princess. I know I will never be as classy and glamourous as
Princess Honey but you know, no one really can.

WEIRD PEOPLE
I am supposed to write a 50 pages research project for uni, so I have a
tutor who is supposed to help me and give me advice etc. So I went to see
him last week and he wanted to invite me for lunch, now he sends me an email
about some article, and ask me as a PS if I had a nice Valentine's day.
Should I tell him I was too busy trying to see my three lovers in the same
day? Mmm maybe not.

Have a good week
Elena xx