Sinister: madge bishop was laying eggs

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 19 19:13:21 GMT 2001

Chuffing eck! #78 on books thats seventy eight pounds on books chuffing eck sorry i'm exhausted
from spending this vast amount eeeeeeeeee i don't know eh?

Well Yes i had dream about billy bragg he was due to play after the sheffield united football match
but as he got on stage all the strings on his guitar broke so i got up and sang a song made up on
the spot he told me that he started playing guitar and writing songs by wandering up and down
queues outside night clubs singing songs he made up on the spot too, he said he thought i was
great. which was nice becuase i'd been having nasty dreams where i would die, not to mention the
madge bishop trilogy, actually i will mention the madge bishop triliogy.

I came home one day and madge bishop was laying eggs on the kitchen table. in a second dream she
was sat on the bus in front of me and her eyes exploded throwing thousands of tiny spiders all over
my face and in the third ocassion she was spinning plates as part of a festival i was organising
where belle and seb headlined.

i have a new lecturer who is more boot camp srgt. than teacher the man barks information at us for
an hour it scares me into learning research methods it really does.

i went to the 2001 pop a go go festival on Saturday it was dead good, Airport Girl, MJ Hibbert,
Velodrome 2000, Big Eyes. it was dead dead good i think people on this list would all love Big Eyes
very much, and if i could remember the website address i would tell you all but i can't so i won't.
but if you see one of thier records buy it, they're on Pickled egg records.

Anyway Rawk music calls for it is the corpartion Skate, punk ska night this evening, vodka orange
50 pence.....ermmmmmm..... vodka orange.......

Nigel Love
ps if anyone at Hallam uni reads this note the cool colours i found!!!!!!! for all others this
makes even less sense than the rest of my email
Post Scriptum:  Who's ya daddy ?
http://www.lundwood.u-net.com/bettysclinic.htm
www.wwf.com
www.iowrestling.com                                               daddy knows best