Sinister: A bad day, smoking too many cigarettes and ...

Koen De Crock koendcr at xxx.com
Tue Feb 20 12:21:51 GMT 2001

It's been a bad day for me. Got up at around six thirty (aaaaaaaaargh)
because some construction workers at the other side of the street started
making a hell of a lot of noise and I could not sleep anymore and I had to
go to work anyway. Almost stumbled down the stairs with my sleepy bedhead.
Spilled some hot coffee on my new shirt, which actually is not a cool shirt
at all because my employer won't allow me to wear cool shirts, only the kind
of shirts that people who work in a bank will wear, and.... I work in a
bank. Got caught taking the metro without having bought a ticket, which will
cost me around 50 $, which I won't pay because actually i didn't have enough
change to buy a ticket from the machine  and the machine wouldn't accept any
bills, so I was not able to buy  a ticket. Arrived at my job only to realise
that I had twenty things to do before ten o clock and since it was already
nine o clock I would never make it and I got nervous and consequently made
some mistakes so the clients are mad at me because... well... because of
what??

Tonight I'm gonna read some more of Franz Kafka's "Das Prozess", one fine
book if you ask me. Unlike anything ever written. If someone wants to
discuss it with me, go ahead... don't be afraid. Anyway, I'm still stuck at
around page fourteen because I drink too much at night at the bar I go to
two or three times a week and if I'm not there I will watch a movie or visit
some friends and have a discussion till four in the morning drinking a
bottle of wine, cheap wine mostly, so the next day I have a headache and
stupid things will happen to me again. So, you see, I'm not an expert
either.

Listened to Godspeed You Black Emperor's "#F#Ainfinity" again last night
only to realise that it's an absolute classic, a masterpiece beyond compare.
Strings, guitars, Dialogues, Samples, pounding drums, trains rolling by,
mourning voices, bagpipes, trumpet, sadness, happiness, Ennio Morricone,
Sonic Youth, whatever.... everyone should own this.... go out and buy the
damn thing. And... while you're at it, buying CD's, I mean, buy Tarentel's
debut EP or their "From Bone to Satellite" album - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat
sounscapes filled with ambient noises, soothing guitar lines and beautiful
drumming. Also, go out and buy Low's "Tnings we lost in the fire", the most
beautiful pop album of the year, or the decade, or the century, or the
millenium, or anything you want... It's all the same. And... don't start
laughing, because it is.... 2001 is the start of a new decade, century,
millenium... Anyway, enough of that... if you have some money left, which I
don't, buy the new Japancakes and the new Tortoise album and the latest
Sigur Ros album and Radioheads album and anything by Nick Drake.... If you
don't have any money left, buy them with your credit card
	or your sisters credit card, or even better....
						steal them.
Oh, and please can the people from Virginia USA ... or anybody.... tell me
where I can find any albums by Felt. It seems like all their albums have
disappeared from the earth like all my former girlfriends did.... Contact
me... I tried three different internet shops but they all said the same,
"we're sorry that we included this record in our catalogue. It's out of
print" If you can and you want to... send me a tape. I'll reward you with
some pretty nice mixtapes I make myself.

Have to go now, because work is piling up again on my desk.

Cold chocolate is also very yummy

K-man the third from the third planet from the sun in a little country
called Belgium where it always rains and the sun never shines except today
and the weather is cold which actually freaks me out because I like warm
weather and etc etc.... but I like it here because the girls are beautiful,
the beer is strong, you can find your b&s albums quite easily and pubs are
open till six in the morning

Post U soon, too much love will kill you, too much hate will do the same,
too many cigarettes too, but they taste oh so good....