Sinister: Lychees feel similar to leeches

Dairy Fairy dairy_fairy at xxx.com
Tue Feb 20 19:00:07 GMT 2001

heidi hi,
Today is the second day of my half term. and this time last week  i was all full of ideas of things to do during my week off. now, i cannot think of much to do. that mostly worries me because isn't there a phrase like ' if you're bored, you're boring'. I think i must just be recovering from the stress that a/s levels are throwing at me. Honestly, i am not designed to do 4 subjects. Bloody government.

Actually I'm not that bored. It's just that i don't have much money, so all my activities have to be the free ones, and they are so much easier to do when it is sunny.
I made a tray of ginger biscuits this morning.
There is something very lovely about ginger biscuits.
Particularly when eaten with chopped up bananas. Try it. You might just enjoy yourself.

Ooh i hope that the mutterings about b+s doing something are true. It's not that i think that they've been sitting around doing nothing. They clearly haven't, because every time I go into my local record store i see c.ds with 'featuring members of belle and sebastian' stickers on them. It's just that they sound their most loveliest when they're all together.

I am going to see arab strap this friday. Which should be very good. Although not necessarily a gig to cheer myself up with. Aidan Moffat never seems very happy, despite the fact that the content of his songs would suggest he's having an awful lot of sex. which is always nice. ooh, all smutty, but there's not really any other way to be when you're going to see arab strap. hmm.
anyway, that's quite enough of that,
dairy fairy

And she spent the rest of the day separating the bits from the marmalade, or, if you prefer, the marmalade from the bits.

Who needs Cupid?  Matchmaker.com is the place to meet somebody.
FREE Two-week Trial Membership at http://www.matchmaker.com/home?rs=200015