Sinister: Tom waits kazoo's

Jules Markham littleblackfox at xxx.com
Tue Feb 20 19:29:45 GMT 2001

Hi cardie-ac's,
a lovely sinisterine called Kim surprised me today with a fistful of kazoo's
in the post (thanks babe! I'll send you some goodies soon!) I've been trying
to play the intro to 'me and the major' on one, but I tend to hyperventilate
and risk blackouts before I'm anywhere near done! On the plus side, I can do
a cracking rendition of 'november' by tom waits!
I also got a darth maul head in the post. the top of his skull comes off
(kind of like in 'hannibal') and it's hollow, so you can put stuff in it.
I've no idea what though, maybe the kazoo's....

jules