Sinister: I Cam

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 22 14:44:22 GMT 2001

So i'm going to be the first to comment on the obvious similarity between Ms
Lopez and Ms Campbell am I?

I bet I Cam could get more than a million dollars for her arse
Does it make our struan the puff daddy of twee then?
um, other stuff about bums

etc

went for a job interview in that london yesterday.  It was pretty
horrendous, they showed like no interest in me at all, just stuck to the
questions, and what terrible questions they were too, "what do you see
yourself doing in ten years time?" noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! "what are
your strengths and weaknesses?"
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  I flipping hate questions
like that, and i don't see why being good at interview skills should be a
pre-requisite for any job...

Saw a bit of metrosexuality last nite, by gum it was rubbish.  I wonder if
Welthorpe, Mrs will be suing them for nicking her tagline...

Is anyone watching the West Wing? I am, i think it's grate.

Boy Pallis dared to diss Final Fantasy although he did praise Spaced, which
he is correct about, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, spaced, can't wait.

Coldplay have always been rubbish, which ever label they were on, not as bad
as starsailor mind.

Went to see Frink Blick the other nite, by jimminy does he go on.  The first
hour was quite good, but then he DIDN'T STOP!! after two and a quarter
hours, he went off and THEN CAME BACK FOR AN ENCORE.  Why do bands have the
temerity to think they can entertain us for that long?  Even two hours of
b&s would be pushing it, i just don't have the attention span i guess.

*brief glasgow only section*
if you are in that glasgow tonite and have nothing to do, may i suggest that
you go to King Tuts and see a band called "The Bush, The Tree and Me", which
i realise is a rubbish name, but they are very good, well i liked them
anyway. they are acousticy and very nice young ladies and they have a cello
and a clarinet.
*end of glasgowcentric bit*

Durry Furry is going to see the strap on friday and I'm going to see them on
saturday.  My advice would be to get very drunk as it always improves the
quality of their gigs.  That said, i've never seen them sober (and i'm not
going to start on saturday).  Oh and if you can split up with boyf/girlf
during the support act it'll probably help.  I won't be doing that, mainly
because mrs carsmile will be at home.

Casser, we are all itching with (ahem) AnTiciPation to know what's happening
on April 5, tell us pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

xoxo
CarolsmilieSteve