Sinister: mrs saucy pants

Christiaan!! !! chrislampinen at xxx.com
Thu Feb 22 15:29:14 GMT 2001

hi kitty kats!

millky-o said-o

>PS- Apologies to Prissy Chrissy - who's input I would have loved but I was
>unable to get due to the fact he's now physically attached to >Ree in New
>York

Well, first things first. I like Ree because she has a HOT ASS.  That's all
that matters, isn't it?

So I'm back in New York!  Wee hoo!  I could tell you all the details, but I
really don't care to.  Instead I'll talk about other things.

I heard the Gentle Waves for the first time the other day. I think they are
shit.

I bought the Salteens album yesterday.   There is a song about pretending to
be gay to pull hotties. Aw yeah.

I've decided to talk about New York.

Today Ree and I are going to the city. J Lo is my 2nd cousin, so we're going
to stay with her and her.  Hopefully Puffy won't be around this time. He's
always trying to grab my weiner. It's so annoying. I mean, he has his own!
What's he need mine for?

After we meet up with J Lo we are going to the ghetto. I brought my drum
machine, so Ree will break out the phat beatz and I will bust ill rhymez.

Um, OK I've found something better to do.

Bye!

Love love love love
Christiaan

PS: haha nothing i tricked you!