Sinister: Diving deep (purple) into the gene pool

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 22 15:56:41 GMT 2001

I have been expecting the whole long day that some member of the
Barthesian Youth Brigade would hit our roughly 1400 mailboxes with the
ultimate interpretation of 'Family Tree', which would encode some
reference to the kickin' ass gene shared by J-Lo and Izz Camp.

Steve R-ado came back with a brilliant defence of physicsness,always
welcomed by such a prosecuted minority.I wonder if individuals might
be charged in this country with racist allegations because of mocking
naive Robot Wars addicts and telling them how sad and appalling to
our sight they are.Rescuing beauty from the deepest caves and rising it to
where it should stay,that is skin deep and splendidly superficial,L-LL
ruined my daily routine of observing the remains of acne at 27 1/3.

B-O-Y-S, the video. Never my eyes contemplated such a condensed collection
of all the possible stereotypes of saucy 60s
iconography.Nuns,lollipops,and the shortest school miniskirts conceived by
HH.I am sure that is what goes in the mind of every lo-fi dandy, if there
is such species.

    A-rant-xxx-a