Sinister: i know all the games you play cos i play them too

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Thu Feb 22 16:54:18 GMT 2001

good afternoon sinister, it's been a while...

as i walked down the road to the bright orange haven of easy everything, i
saw an accountants on sauchiehall street called...Peacock Johnston. hmm,
methinks mr david has been getting inspiration from the world of accountancy
and finance...

it's been a funny old time for me lately.  EvilRoommate moved out, so i know
have a lovely warm room all to myself.  it's so good, i can wander around in
my pyjamas and eat coco pops in the afternoon and she won't moan at me and
call me "a typical student".  she's half ned anyway, so i'm not
fussed...then two days ago i found out that one of my best friends (*ahem*)
asked the guy i've liked for 5 months out and he said yes.  now, i'm more
bothered about that fact that she asked him out in the first place when she
knew how much i like(d) him and she promised she wouldn't do anything about
it, rather than the fact that ross is going out with someone.  colour me
gutted though.  i am actually quite upset with her, despite telling her i
wasn't (mind you, that was when she told me that she'd done nothing to
encourage him and it was all a one way street coming from his direction.),
but i dunno. ho hum, boys are strange and girls who are meant to be your
friend are even stranger.

had a dream about stuart murdoch in a kilt last night. swooning took place,
even in my sleep.

oh yeah, big hellos to the lovely colin! (he knows who he is, hehe.)  and of
course the troika boys andy ("big hairy dangly ones") and neily, who's cd
player hitched a lift home in my bag last night. sorry dear!

righty, i'm off to save the world before bedtime,
careful now,
amy xxxxxx