Sinister: Girl No. 12

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 22 18:14:54 GMT 2001

Just now I saw a girl sitting next the road that goes through my campus with
a bottle of water in her hand. She looked sad. I don't think she was waiting
for a lift or she'd have been waiting at the car park and she was no-where
near the bus stop. She certainly wasn't enjoying the sun because it was cold
and windy and if she was enjoying being outside she would have looked
happier. If she was just being depressed she could have done so inside where
it is warm. I'm going back down the same path now, I'm not sure if she'll be
there.

I am scared of everything.

Peter