Sinister: the 1st step for a chinese writer to win Noble

Chan Toby mod4real at xxx.com
Fri Feb 23 11:46:46 GMT 2001

hey yo,

check check.
one   two  one-two.
yo, what's up?

the 1st step for a chinese writer to win Noble is:

Translate it to English or French....
I am writing a chinese fiction now, man... who
know chinese and  french?

bout last nite grammy::

I like the Macy Gray's  performance (pls forgive me,
mate)

and "the best native americian music" amuse me.

MC talking bout   Eminem thing:
"that what our parent did to Elvis, The Stones  and
Beatle"
hey, Mr MC, Slim dun  give a fuck

Slim weren't doing his best. Sir Elton John did the
Dido's
part of "Stan" with his keyboard.  BORING. Slim should
do "real silm shaddy" to diss grammy

Big Mouth Bono talking like shit and piss many people
off

"B&S should get some of thess(grammy)" (Toby in Bono's
voice)

I like the post that someone talk bout seeing a
girl with a bottle of water.

U should write a fiction, and make it long, follow
the flow of your mind...

Save Our Ship,
Toby C