Sinister: the bible is like a gun; it's glorious but not much fun.

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Fri Feb 23 16:40:06 GMT 2001

Hey.

You.

Gorgeous.

News news!  What to say first?  Hmmmmmmm.  Oh whooo B&S content.  Everyone's
said all of this already but new singles/tours/shows/sex shows are all
greatly appreciated.  I mean, it has been a while.  A long while.  And for
someone like me (and I get the sense there are lots of these on the list)
who has never seen the band live, this is **1991 FLASHBACK tubular END 1991
FLASHBACK**.

Sorry.

I have french class in half an hour and I'm terrible in french and I'm
turning in a paper (in french, whoa!) and it's just wretched.  Seriously,
it's awful.  If it were in english it'd still be a total waste.

I feel it necessary to put a different picture of me on the picture page.  I
mean, you can only be represented by a driver's license picture that was
taken when you were 17 for so long.

I think Ree* recently described me (and Walkn Steve, too, I think) as a
combination indie rocker and all american boy.  Well I'm going to put this
rumor to rest by propagating it.**  This is a very, very, good description
of me.  You people must understand that the scene here is Abercrombie, frat
parties, and Natural Light (yummmmm).  Now, obviously I don't adhere to
these frightful trends (though I've been visited by the Nattie on occasion)
but growing up in the Carolinas has had varying effects on me.  So I'm very
much a social mutt.  Can't believe I was pigeon-holed so accurately.

I had one other thing to say but my blanket (wrapped around me) is falling
off and I must correct it.  For some reason the heat shut off last night and
I can see my breath in my room here.  Not a good sign.

Went to see Low night before last.  Rad rad rad is all I can say.

And for those of you wondering:

No I did not fall in love with any restaurant/cafe girls (this week).
No I am not trying to decide whether a girl has left her number for me on a
reading list.
No I am not lovesick nor hopelessly lost within the bowels of crushdom (not
a word)...yet.

blake
the nerdy shy-eyed pacifist

*Dr. Ree to you.