Sinister: 5 hours of Sleep

Michelle R. snowyminor at xxx.com
Sat Feb 24 02:49:25 GMT 2001

Well someone's been listening to Stevie Nicks...
  I recently heard Hope Sandoval's (and her Warm
Inventions)song "Charlotte." Really sweet song. When
it comes to her though, she can sing crappy O-Town
covers and it'll still sound good ;)
(By the way, I promise this is the first and last time
I'll mention O-Town).
  2 1/2 hours for a film doesn't phase me one bit.
Keep in mind- that's 2 1/2 hours of B&S music we're
getting, instrumental or not.
  And have you seen Warhol's "Sleep?" Pah! 2 1/2 hours
is a walk in the park.
  With all the scholarly essay talk I remembered my
uni placement exam. They asked us to write an essay on
who we think would be a good person to bring to the
uni and speak w/the students. I then commenced to
write 2 pages of "patter under pressure" about Stuart
David. I wrote that he would be good because he would
relate to students in various majors: music, art, lit.
etc etc. I probably wrote it on him because I had
finished reading Nalda Said. Oh I also wrote something
really daft(cant remember the exact words) about how
he would even relate to comp sci. students because he
does the Looper website.
  The frontman from Wheatus scares me. He reminds me
of some freak combination between a Hobbit and Harry
Potter. Anyway...how adorable is Rachel Goswell! Never
realized how small she was..but my oh my that wee
woman can sing so sweet. She said she liked my coat, I
was about to say how I liked her jumper but instead I
just smiled/half giggled and said "oh thanks." I
barely heard myself though. I should learn to speak
louder.

mmmitten

=====
"A guy who's never seen people