Sinister: a little bit of news with a ham handed B&S segue

Jules Markham littleblackfox at xxx.com
Sat Feb 24 16:19:05 GMT 2001

helloo
I have somewhere to live now, and it's really nice! I went with my beloved
mikey today to look at it, and it's big and bright and gorgeous, and my room
is small and cute and astonishingly cheap! at last, somewhere for my clothes
and books and belle and sebastian records!
When Mike left to go to work, Jo scrunched up her face all smiling and happy
and said
'He's reeeeeally sweeet!'
must go make some food
jules