Sinister: Purple purple la la la la purple

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Feb 25 17:39:30 GMT 2001

Hewwo,

Have you ever noticed how all the best things in the world are purple? Like
Ribena, and Shy Violet from Rainbow Brite. And my new tights.

I went to Braehead shopping centre yesterday. It wasn't that much fun, we got
lost on the way there and my parents had a huge row about it. Then we stopped
off and asked a Stagecoach driver where it was, and he told us we were 60
miles away from it, which was a lie, cause we were actually only half an
hour's drive. But then. that's Stagecoach for you.

But I had to sit with my little brother, and he's a moke. He's only 16 months
younger than me, but he has a mental age of six. He kept saying about how he
wanted to join the IRA, so he didn't need to do any exams, cause he'd just be
killing children, and he was being serious. Then he kept taking his ear wax
out and showing me it, and flicking it about the car, and eating it and
stuff, and my dad went off on a radge, cause he gets so annoyed when my
brother acts up.

But Braehead was all full of hard kids shops, mostly, so I spent quite a lot
of time in the Games Workshop, because they had all the new high elf cavalry
in. And I bought purple tights, and a purple shirt, and a purpley red dress,
because I like purple. It's weird cause I look really ugly in purple, but I'm
addicted to it. Purple...

And in the evening, I went to see Hannibal. I got in, and everything, even
though it's an 18 and i'm only 15. But I had to leave half an hour into the
film, because it was pretty sick. Cause I wasn't too sure what it was all
about, except that it was a guy who kills people, as I haven't seen silence
of the lambs. I'm not that bothered about blood and guts and gore and stuff
on films, usually, cause I can just sit and go "oh well". I thought the
Exorcist was really funny, and I made really silly comments all through What
Lies Beneath.

But it wasn't all the scariness that bothered me, or the gore (cause remember
that I'm the girl that people who don't like me send pictures of dead
mutilated babies to), but it just made me feel sick that people paid money to
go and enjoy that, even though it wasn't real. It was kind of depraved, or
something. Anyway, I let my friends think it was cause I was a wuss. They
wouldn't have understood moral objection. They think I'm a freak cause I
won't get on Stagecoaches.

I got a 2 in one of my prelims. I'm so ashamed. What if I get a 2 in my
standard grades, that would be a pure nightmare.

My teacher wasn't happy about my discursive essay. I chose about why gay
people shouldn't get spat on and why cardinal winning is a stupid Nazi with
something that crawled up his big celibate arse and died. Only in better
English. And with more references to politics and stuff. She wasn't happy,
cause i go to a catholic school, you see. She said it was a rant. But i
didn't see Richard the Nazi getting a fail for his essay entitled "Why
Homosexuals are an Affront to Society and Should be Put Down". And it's just
a small point, but why is it so bad to call Cardinal Winning "Mr Winning"? Do
I really have to bow down at his feet and call him "The Almighty Lord Most
High of the Church Oh Mr Infallible We All love You You Are Such a
Smartypants and We Completely Agree that Gays are Evil and George Bush is a
Fit Leader of America"? I didn't really think so either. And I don't bluddy
like my RE teacher either.

Ian's coming up to stay in April. It's going to be grate.

I was dancing to Le Pastie de la Bourgouisie just there, but I didn't realise
that the Hard Kids could see in my window. I went red.

I know the dead parrot sketch off by heart.

I really want to get Final Fantasy 9, but my Playstation's dead at the
moment. I have FF7 and FF8, and they're well good. FF7 has a better plot, but
FF8 isn't anime, so you can take it seriously. But the system with the GF's
is easier in FF7.

*Warning, another rant about James the Ginger perv*
 Getting into Final Fantasy is the only good thing that came out of being
friends with James the giner perv. The him forcing himself on me part was
less fun, as was the him putting condoms in my bag for my mum to find, and
him breaking my bra, and him phoning me up all the time begging for phone
sex, and him thinking he could do all this and it was ok because he is
actually a god-like mage lord guy who is trapped in human form until the
forces of chaos restore him to his rightful position as leader of the mortal
realm. That part was less good. Why do my friends and boyfriends always end
up as either rapists, sadists, stalkers, mormons or nutjobs?

Anyway, that's my moaning about James the Ginger Perv done for today. I never
get tired of bitching about him.

Ok, bye bye.

Hugs,
Jen