Sinister: norway,flower pots and the sunday times....George W Bush is Satan incarnate.

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath vilkas at xxx.com
Mon Feb 26 05:28:41 GMT 2001

    Aggrrrhhh Weather.
    Last Wednesday, it was 70 degrees F. On Thursday, it snowed about 5
inches. Friday, it was normal. During the day on Saturday it was in the high
60s. By the evening, it was in the 20s. This is *terrifying*. Hello global
warming anyone? Jesus, it's February, it's supposed to be the month of
nature trying to take humans down. It's supposed to be cold as fuck. All
these delusional people praying for the cold to end. They're crazy.
February:Xtra frosty Cold::August:XtraXtra Hell Hot. At least for this
geographic location.

    I drank a small cup of chocolate/orange *espresso* drink this afternoon
after spending half the afternoon in a record show (which was not a good
idea to begin with given my willpower against records, but i came out with
cheap yet fab things and not too many of them yaaaay...
...and-I'm-still-W-I-R-E-D----------------------------------------------.
fuck. And I have to go to work tomorrow morning. Not that early, 8:50 a.m.,
but that's certainly early enough. dammit dammit dammit spazz spazz spazz
rawr rawr rawr rawr spazz rawr spazz rawr spazz rawr spazz spazz

    My cat cought a mouse last night. I'm proud of him, cos he's a good
kitty for catching mice and furthermore it's proof he still has his kitty
instincts. However, he left half (with the tail) of the mouse in my bed as i
slept. Ueeww, gross indeed. Good Morning mouse. Ahhhhhh Siamese & Himalayan.
Thanks for the gift Lou.

So, I've tried different pronunciations and tried to figure it out: what is
"Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa" ?

Wishing for chamomile to work & praying for snow.

                Mwah!, Ms. Vilkas

Content(?): B & S actually stands for Booty & Swerve. Awwww hell. Do the
running man...churn that butter...do the cabbage patch...