Sinister: follow me follow

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 26 11:36:00 GMT 2001

hey kids,

            having just pressed the delete key far too many times, i
felt misinformed enough to post.

  i'll dispense with any b+sish content first, namely that i finally
got high fidelity on video, it was good, my boyfriend was really
affectioante for once, thinking himself lucky that he had a girl who
exclaimed at all the same references as him and explained bits of
p!o!p! history that he wasn't aware of. apparently there aren't many
girls like that, or mabe they're all just ugly. *joke*

  its a few weeks since i posted last, but i have to tell you that i
have never had so many responses as when i posted about there being
pooh in our toilet. thankfully it seemed to disappear of its own
accord, but i was very grateful for all the advice sent to me.

lesson for the day: if you want to make friends, talk about pooh.

  did anyone see top of the pops on friday, and the mad woman who
apparently is in the charts (?) and richard blackwood was spurting
over. she just started making really odd squeaking noises in the
middle of the song. no-one commented so i assume they were meant to
be there, but it was the strangest thing i have ever heard.

  jenowl talked about purple. purple is good, particularly purple
fur, like my bag made from cushion covers which people always laugh
at.

  someone said 'tidbits' i always thought it was titbits, like the
bird, as in small bits of food for a bird to eat. but i could be
wrong.

 i have flu. and the chemist only had lemsip, and not beechams flu
plus, which is better. but only in blackcurrant flavour. (its purple)

 i served terry christian at work on saturday, i think he saw me
grinning to myself, as if i recognised him but didn't want to say
anything and he winked at me as he left. but really i was just trying
not to laugh at his hair.

   oooh, actually i've thought of something that is kind of content,
but more self promotion. if any of you are awake between 3 and 7
o'clock tomorrow (tuesday) morning we will be broadasting on student
radio 106.2 in the manchester and on the internet at www.fusefm.co.uk
everywhere else. the reason you should listen is that the lovely
people at jeepster have sent us the whole b+s back catalogue (except
modern rock song and legal man for some reason) to give away as a
prize. so please listen for details of how to win. we should also
have some other stuff, hopefully including a signed badly drawn boy
album. even if you're not arsed about winning stuff, please listen,
it should be good, last week i played baxendale, low, spearmint and
felt.

 shit i was meant to meet people 5 minutes ago.....
                                                       .... must run,

                  love and irn-bru,
                                       fiona.