Sinister: I agree with this post

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 26 16:31:12 GMT 2001

> Hey!
> Dont be so mean to other listers!
> I for one was touched by that mail about the lonely girl, and didnt need
> such a discompassionate, sour and downright rude response like that!
> somebody slap leonardo's wrist and send him to the back of the class!

As they say on alt.music.radiohead, "I agree with this post".

Anyway, I was supposed to go to the Sinister meet-up in Brighton but instead
I went to visit an old friend from Sixth From for the weekend... mistake.
When I got to Southampton (where my friend Hayley is at Uni) she met me on
her motorbike and had forgotten to bring a second helmet (she suggest I
could ride on the back anyway, but I declined), so I had to wait for an hour
for the bus, she waited with me for half an hour and then remembered that
she had to meet her friends and left me to get on the bus myself. This kind
of thing continued throughout the whole time and was compounded by the fact
that she went to see her aunt after she had a miscarriage and was told she'd
have to help organise the funeral and when her boyfriend split up with her,
putting her in a foul mood. We twice when to a dire club (The Academy), when
she proceeded to talk to/dance with one of her friends almost perminantly,
leaving me to be totally bored as I hardly knew anyone else... there is much
more but it'd take too long to type out.

Anyway, I'm vaguely happy at the moment (although I think I might be getting
seriously ill, being tired and sickly all the time, having had a cough for
three months, having had a pain in my chest for three or fours days and
having had a nosebleed this morning), and people seem to actually be taking
notice of my birthday (1st of March) for once, so I'll leave you on an up
note

bye bye,
Peter