Sinister: Looper site is hacled?!

Pedro Itapema pedrigui at xxx.br
Mon Feb 26 17:19:55 GMT 2001

Hi;

Have anyone of you realized that the Looper site (http://ww.looper.co.uk)  -
as I saw in the oficial Belle and Sebastian site
(http://www.myspace.co.uk/belleandsebastian/)  - it hacked? If you click the
"enter" button you will go to a gay (!) site. The owner of the site says
that Stuart David is also gay (!) and he had gay realations with him and
that's way he is ruining his site (!) (and there is also a picture of this
gay guy with Stuart!). Check it, please.
Here is what the gay site (http://www.treehouse.clara.net/Peacockhome.htm)
says:

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "What the fuck's going on
here?" Am I right? Maybe not in so many words, but that's pretty much the
gist of it, eh?
Am I right?
You're fucking right I'm right.
You probably came on here looking for those lovely wee Loopers. But I'll
tell you what's happening here. There's been a wee bit of a disagreement
between them and me; we've had a wee bit of a do.
So here's what's happened. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a bit
about the internet, and he's helped me to hack onto their site and put mine
in its place- to get my own point of view across.
Stuart David was writing a book about me, you see. We were working on it
together- and it turned out pretty good. But as soon as it was done the wee
bastard ran off to his publishers with it, claiming it was all his own work.
Can you believe that?
Eh?
For those of you who like gay pornography, here's a picture of your beloved
Stuart David fucking me up the arse:
I'm none too happy about the whole thing, I can tell you. And I'm hardly the
kind of cunt you want to make too unhappy.
So this is only for starters. If you're reading this, David, keep that in
mind. This is only for starters. And if you try and take this site off I'll
get you for that too.
Enjoy..."

Weird....

Pedro