Sinister: If Canada Dry is the champagne of gingerales, does that make Vernor's the rye?

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 27 03:31:22 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Curtin" <mecurtin at xxx.ca>
To: <sinister at missprint.org>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 8:46 PM
Subject: Sinister: If Canada Dry is the champagne of gingerales, does that
make Vernor's the rye?

fuck that shit!  schweppes!!!

sorry, and thank you for indulging my dennis hopper moment.

> 11.    Why do people look at me funny when I buy flowers for myself?
> Moreover, why doesn't anyone buy flowers for me?

even better is "those for your girlfriend?"  sigh sigh sigh.  "i just wanted
a few tulips to brighten the room....and....and...and i don't have a
girlfriend you insensitive creep!"  (and tears fall and slide down the ramp
to the plastic bags.  i only indulge in grocery store flowers out of
thriftiness, but then you have to hunt for flowers that still have petals on
them)  how about we buy flowers for each other?

problem solved.

> 13.    Is it just me, or are kids getting shorter these days?

i certainly hope so.  my nine-years-younger brother is a damn horse.  i'd
like to get the upper hand eventually and be the *big* old man shooing
rapscallions and guttersnipes out of my yard.  i've already got the glasses
and sweater, all i need's a cane.

jay

"watch yourself.  they look like coffee addicts to me, boys"