Sinister: goo goo, goo goo barabajagal

The Narrow Wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 27 10:15:15 GMT 2001

well I is back

ducked out of a lecture to come to a computer room just to say hi to you
lovely people

so what have i been up to?

well you'll be pleased to hear that I avoided seeing atomic kitten play at
the uni.... they decided that it was too small a gig for them as they were
number one and so they cancelled. of course had they cancelled normally
they would have been forced to pay costs but it seems two of them came
down with bronchitis on the day of the gig...they seemed fine on TV 2 days
later!

did get to see the divine comedy on valentines day though....with a cute
girl too....of course she's just a friend....and a sinister one at that so
hello sweetie.

anyway...thats it for gigs lately...may go to see brave captain support
lowgold soon.....if i can find a friend to go with.....by the way does
anyone know whether lowgold are any good?

and another thing does anyone else feel that stuart davids promotion of
the new book has been taken too far, hijacking the looper site was funny
but its been up too long now and people who want to find out about the
band are only getting a (bizarre) advert for the new book by stuart

and so on to this posts bizarre story of stuff that happened on a drunken
night out....was in the pub (as per usual) on friday night (freestylers
were guest dj's....total turd) and saw my mate rick so went to say hi cos
I hadn't seen him in ages. he was sitting with 3 birds who I didn't
recognise but one of them recognised me...oh dear....the conversation went
something like this

bird 1-you're owen aren't you

me-yeah

b1-you fucked leona

rick-i didn't tell them (walks away leaving me with them)

b1-no we know leona well, you're lucky getting to fuck her

bird2-she was lucky from what i heard

bird3-yeah you're a good shag you know

me-oh ermm (turns a little bit red)

well they introduced themselves and it turns out they were called june
alex and i cant remember bird3's name. the conversation continued thus

alex-june's a lovely girl, hasn't she got great tits

june-(giggles)

alex-of course my tits are nice to (thrusts them in my face) but i've got
a boyfriend so i think you should fuck june

me-ermm i better go get back to my friends, see you later (retreats at
great velocity)

so thats the story...some birds i didnt know told me they heard i was a
good shag, thrust their (rather large) tits in my face and then tried to
get me to fuck one of them. I didn't of course for many reasons, firstly
these girls seemed a tad strange, secondly they were all rather fat (hence
them having huge tits) and thirdly I was bloody petrified of them, they
were fucking scarry.

anyway thats all from me for now
but I'll be back
    owen

with that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinammon