Sinister: kid in the snow. me.

Richard Gillanders r_gillanders at xxx.com
Tue Feb 27 13:20:48 GMT 2001

sure.

it snowed.  a lot.

yeah.

this is my first post so.  my ears are hot.  from the
coldness.  here.

I ran in the snow last night.  ran, hopped, jumped,
tripped, fell, rolled.  it was good.  it was dark.

I couldn't go to university to day due to
the...extreme...weather conditions.  well.  it's
extreme for here.  some people might consider
it...everyday.  and.

I have now officially given up hope with regards to
attending this party thing in east sussex.  I left it
too late.  I assumed.  people shouldn't assume.  now
I'm overly concerned with other matters.  academic
ones mainly.  well.  I say 'concerned'.  it's more
'self-pity' than anything else as I like to moan about
it but don't seem to be doing much to rectify
the...predicament.  yeah.

and I'm still on book two of 'don quixote'.

this isn't a good first post.  a first post, a first
post.  doesn't matter I guess.  people just say
'post'.

belle and sebastian content, I'm guessing, is
mandatory.  it's a guess.  I don't know.  here it is:

I like them a lot.  sure.  and I like to sing the end
of the '...dundee?' lyric in 'seymour stein' in a
ridiculous scots accent.  my accent isn't so
ridiculous.  my favourite one just now is either
'string bean jean', 'get me away from here, I'm dying'
or 'my wandering days are over'.  that's how.  this
isn't interesting belle and sebastian content by any
means.  but it does qualify.  I reckon.

and stuart murdoch has decided to play some kind of
show in glasgow.  I'm not allowed to go.  I'm not at
the right university.  shame.  but I think those
students would be crackers to vote for anyone over
him.  discos and stuff.  I saw that karen dunbar
outside 'forbidden planet' on buchanan street.  she IS
just as ugly as she is on the telly.  really.  in
my...opinion.

joey, you're more likely to notice this here than if I
mail it separately: that espie character was sniffing
around last night.  I didn't really converse with him.
 there was snow.

I'm not so boring in real-life.  I don't think I am.
some people know me and they say I'm not.

I should really go and draw something.  or write.  I
don't want to.  not now.

this has been awful, I apologise.

love,
richard.