Sinister: Re: Listen...

missprint.org missprin at xxx.org
Tue Feb 27 14:15:59 GMT 2001

Captain Peacock,

Your mail below to our employee, Princess Honey, was intercepted by our
Company SwearyWordedMailDetector (TM) which set off a record score of
8665 on the Corporate Swear-o-meter here at MissPrint.Org, making
several of the gentler members of the secretarial staff spill their
tea.  I shall endeavour to pass your sentiments on to the illustrious
members of the landed gentry who make use of the particular electronical
mailing list to which you refer.  If I may paraphrase your words a
little, because many of the members of the aforementioned list have
little time to spare, having strong connections in the city and estates
to manage, may I express them as "On No Accounts Buy Stuart David's New
Book"? and "Because He's Gay"?

Miss Print
CEO
Miss Print's Printing House