Sinister: ... plugged it in, and now the dark don't fit there

Milla.Gregor at xxx.com Milla.Gregor at xxx.com
Tue Feb 27 15:35:20 GMT 2001

   Out of the nursery! Yawn, stretch, blink. It's nice to be here.
Greetings!

I bought Legalman this weekend- not so great. Where are all the great tunes,
the ones that make you dance and cry, like String Bean Jean and There's Too
Much Love? Iss crAAYzy. Interesting and strange, for sure, but all punches
pulled, somehow.

I also went to a party this weekend in tres trendy bars and had one of those
conversations with a boy where you both endure the boredom of your stilted
only-just-met-conversation because you're interested in one another- weird
interested-not-interested like dynamic tension. He's a physicist, and
embarrassed of this, which is strange. So anyway, the delicate situation was
progressing nicely in little circles, both of us on a sofa at the edge of
the bustle, leaning forward and straining to hear each other, when suddenly
an old friend of mine leapt on me roaring drunk, knocked me over and hugged
me rolling around on the floor. Kinda hard to return, brush youself off,
'ahem, so what were you saying about the behaviour of particles?' Dash it!

But I did wear my fantastic new P!O!P! shoes (actually called that) which
are big clog sandals that have little wheels inside that pop down at the
touch of a button, and hey presto! roller skates!! which is tres exciting,
and makes up for the evening's lack of romantic frisson.

It's a lovely day in London,

Lady Milla