Sinister: Snow in spring....weird

Grainne Elizabeth Mary Lynch g.lynch at xxx.com
Tue Feb 27 16:50:57 GMT 2001

Dear Sin'sters,
Everyday more new people venture out of the nursery to join the mayhem, the list is getting bigger everyday, and isn't it exciting. So big waves to everyone - old and new.

I have very little to say and next to no content. Here's my content;
We were painting the house at the weekend, and I was playing 'If you're feeling sinister' because I love it so. However, my sister's friend found the music so unpleasant that she faced her fear of heights to climb up the ladder to the upper rooms where the CD player was to turn it off. I was seriously offended, but she listens to dance music and likes Westlife.

Someone said they went to the Divine Comedy, on Valentine's Day, with a cute girl, (see I did listen to what you said, even if I can't remember who you are). What I want to know is did they play loads of new songs and were they fabulous?

Why is the rude Mr Peacock writing foul things to us?

I read Harry Potter in bookshops, this takes a long time because I always feel a little conspicuous after a while and run away. I think I'm going to have to buy the book soon because I want to know what happens.

I bought purple tights yesterday, I mention this solely for JenOwl. They're not very purple, the colour is actually called heather. I'm going to wear them with my very short purple skirt and maybe I'll be arrested for soliciting.

On that note, I'll say goodbye,
Grainne.

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html