Sinister: 1 confused boy...........

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 27 18:46:57 GMT 2001

hiii,

i'm so confused i blame these hacky computer types myself,i allways fall for
things like that,i though the stuart d thing was true *blush*,how niave am
i?. VERY. this has happend to me before cos someone haked into the mtv site
and said eimmenm was dead and i believed it and told loads of people and
felt very silly in the morning when it wasnt it any papers or on the
news,maybe i'm too trusting.

jen talked about being addicted to purple,i'm addicted to imperial mints
they are just soooooo fantastic and yummy,hmmmmm all chalky and yummy when
you break them open with your teeth scrummy yummy.hehe.my other addiction is
much worse though smoking yikes,i should try and quit cos i sound like darth
vadar when ever i sleep theres an attractive image for you thinking i'm
darth vadar,but he turned out ok in the end ol' darth infact i quite liked
him in the end.

i'm very excited about new b&s stuff as is everyone on the list i bet,it
should be super,and a tour toooo woww they are going to be busy bunnys over
spring,lets hope it actually comes off this year.
(sorry negative thinking)

Room 101 was good last night Mel & sue for light lunch were on it and they
were funny well i laughed anyways maybe i shouldnt have i dunno.theres
hardly anything funny on tv these days its all diy shows and stuff,utter
rubbish.

i wanna write a book or study psychology that would be cool,but i prolly
never will cos i'm quite a lazy tyke really,who probberly cant even spell
psychology.

byeeeeeeeeeeeee