Sinister: oh yes, there ain't no place to pee on mardi gras day

Lauren L. lauren0 at xxx.com
Tue Feb 27 23:59:02 GMT 2001

Hi everyone...

I hope you all had a good Mardi Gras.  Did you know
that was today?  I did.  I knew it when I woke up at
DAWN this morning and put on my old shoes (because of
the mud, and because they're most comfortable for
walking).  I really should've dressed up this year.
I'm going to make a costume for next year, so I have
to start thinking!

I walked a whole lot.  It was supposed to be cloudy
today, but it WASN'T so now my face is all pink with
sunburn.  I can still hear marching bands somewhere...
the drums are still pounding out that rhythm that they
use to keep time...

The other night I saw a Red Bull Car (a 6ft long can
of red bull on top of a red Volkswagen Beetle), and I
was immediately reminded of Ken, so we chased it down.
 The driver said that she was all out of Red Bull!  We
were very disappointed.  And then it started to rain
so we ran through the rain for miles and got soaked.
It was so muddy and fun!

I love Napster.

Well, I have the whole rest of the week off, so I
guess I'm going to spend it doing very important
things, like watching the Travel Channel and chatting
on IRC.  I can't wait, really.

Ok.  Bye!

Lauren
(Queen of Oranges)